Thursday, October 7, 2010

Are You Kidding Me?

There are many things in life as a mom that I will be happy if I never encounter.  Lice, Worms, Broken Bones, I could go on but I'll stop now.  One of those things I can cross off the list.  It's been confirmed today that my youngest one has Pinworms.  May I vomit now? 

She's had redness and soreness which I chalked up to not wiping well and a possible UTI.  The test came back clear on that and teh ER doc decided to test for pinworms.  So I did.  EWWW! I refuse to do the flashlight in the middle of the night and check the bum thing.  No way, no how! 

So tonight, my family is being de-wormed and tomorrow I will scrub the house and wash the sheets again.  Everyone will shower first thing in the morning.  Everyone will wear clean underwear, EVERY DAY! For at least the next ten days. 

Yep. Some things in life I can die happy without experiencing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment