Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I was getting an Iphone.

Last night I was buying an Iphone.  I'd done the research and due to the screen size of the Blackberry Torch I was getting an iphone.  I could hardly wait!! Anticipating it was fun.  I decided to go to Costco to price check, not to buy.  I'd buy at Rogers from Brad, the amazing cell phone dude. 

And then. 

And then there was a customer in front of me so I had to wait. So while I waited I played with the Iphone.  The touchkeypad is a pain in the butt.  It kept typing the wrong letter and then I'd have to slow down to fix it.  Grrrr. But still, it's an Iphone!!  Then I looked over and they had an HTC Desire and I played with that.  Oooh, sweet!!! It has a slideout keyboard.  No way!! And the camera is awesome! And it has the potential for up to 32 gig memory!!  Hooo this is fun!

And then. 

And then she told me I could get $25 back with that phone, and it was already about $35 cheaper than the iphone.  Then she said I'd get a free charger with the HTC and I could keep my plan and just add a data plan to it. . . . . sweeeeeeet.

So then.

So then I texted Tim that I was in Costco.  He called me and we chatted.  He said to go for it. 

So I now own an HTC Desire and it is beautiful, fun, wonderful and ooh so amazing.  I don't want to own another phone ever. I want it to work forever.  YAY!!!   I'm still a tad sad not to own an iphone, but I am super happy with my new phone, my new mini computer like phone.  :D Merry Christmas to Sara.

1 comment:

  1. I have an iPhone... I love it... actually it's an older version of it that Graeme got for me from a friend when the friend upgraded to an iPhone 4...

    BUT - what you have sounds pretty amazing, too! Congratulations - enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete