Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Week 4 Weigh In for BLAH

This morning was the week 4 weigh in for the BLAH challenge I'm participating in.  I weighed in and an hour later, when I stepped on the scale before going in the shower it had dropped almost another pound!!!  I just laughed.  My week 4 total stands as reported.  202.4  I'm soooo close to 200!! I can hardly wait to break it.

I also measured again this morning.  I'm finding that to be VERY encouraging.  My total inches lost in 4 weeks is 13 inches.  THIRTEEN!!! Three are off my waist, two off my chest, not bust, area.  Tim will be happy it's not melting off my bust the way it usually does.  Although I'm sure it will at some point.  My thigh dropped a couple of inches too, and I know there is more, stronger muscle there than there was 4 weeks ago. 

This morning I decided to get on the treadmill and stick with it for my entire 30 minutes.  I made it to 2 miles in 30 minutes and just a few seconds!! Then I walked to cool down for another five minutes and went .25 of a mile.  I'm excited to have made it jogging/running for 2 miles without stopping! That is exciting. 

I'm reading the book The ABS Diet.  My friend Tiffany recommended it.  The copy I'm reading is so written for men it's not even funny.  There is one out for women now.  I want to check that out as the references to increasing testosterone, etc. just doesn't appeal to me! LOL

I am thankful that today is not my marker for the Pedicure.  Even with the extra near pound before my shower I would've missed by .4 of a pound.  THAT is just not happening. lol  I am going to earn that pedicure and hopefully get to the SPA pedicure too.  I need to go to just under 201 to earn the Spa pedicure.  I have two workout days to make it.  I think I can do it! 

Another positive result for today was that one of the new bras I picked up a few weeks ago while shopping with Tim now fits!! I bought a couple with smaller band or cup sizes while they were $8.  This new one is a pretty one.  :)  So now I have two decent ones to wear!!

On a weird note, I can not find one of my sports bras and I'm also missing a pair of jeans.  Where on earth could they be?  The laundry is caught up. They aren't on the floor under the bed or on the floor of the closet.   That makes 2 pairs of jeans missing.  No one else wears close to my size so where could they be? Odd.  I'm hoping they show up.

That's it for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment