Friday, February 19, 2010

Goal Met!

Today I made my first goal! I have officially lost 10lbs.  I can book my pedicure.  :D  Only, now I don't want to quite yet.  Funny how that goes, eh?  I want a reason to have had a pedicure. 

I needed that this week.  It was beginning to feel like I'd never make it.  It started to feel like the change wouldn't be happening.  Then I stepped on the scale and it said what I've been waiting to see.  200.4  I started at 211 on January 11th.  That is 5.02% lost!! 

Did you know that weight loss without exercise can actually be up to 25% muscle loss?  I didn't but it sure does make me glad I am exercising and building muscle.  Hopefully I'm building a lot of muscle.  That's what the strength training is supposed to be all about.  That and definition.  I'd love to actually LOOK strong instead of fluffy.

I'm making it at least two miles a day for cardio.  It's either on the treadmill or on the elliptical.  Today I walked over half of the two miles but I had adjusted the incline and usually I leave that flat.  I pushed it with the Strength Training circuit today too.  I'm slowly but surely getting there.  Now if only my body would hurry up and change so I can see it!!! LOL

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment